Updating your roof can effectively communicate the overall feel and style of your home. Proper installation and other necessary groundwork is important, but knowing the exact material that is going to best fit your personal desire is just as critical. When you decide on the right roofing material, it can bring the outside of your home to a new level and add to its curb appeal.
When you decide to change up your roof, it can be a pretty tough feat to take on. You have to keep a lot of things in mind. Here are a few questions to ask yourself.
- Does this particular roofing material meet the fire codes of your area?
- Does this product need any special installation or maintenance?
- Does this products come in different styles and colors so that you can choose something more personal to you?
- How much does the material cost?
- Is the material heavy enough to require special framing?
- What is the expected lifespan and the warranty?
- Will this product be effective in severe weather that is specific to your area?
After you’re able to confidently answer each of these questions, you can no choose your roofing material. Here are some of the most popular products.
- Asphalt Shingles
- Clay and Concrete Tile
- Wooden Shingles
So if you’re looking to have a roof replacement in St. Louis, MO. The roofing pros at Conner Roofing are here to provide you with expert advice and opinions. Don’t hesitate to call us today at 314-375-7475.